Madness6(remix) Madness6(remix)

Creepy!!

I have never heard a song that the musical aspect (instead of the vocals) is creepy. Especially with my headphones, this is almost scary to listen to. Nicely done!

~BH~ Alutia ~BH~ Alutia

alright

its decent, though its kinda repetitive. its not so much generic as it is flat. i suppose its an experiment with x3ta+, so i'm looking forward to great things next song.

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

incredible

it was when i realized i had forgotten to turn off repeat and had listened to the song for an hour without realizing it was looping that i decided it was amazing.
i particularly like the crystal bells and the chorus gives it a great effect too.
easily one of the best newgrounds songs.

Destroying Heaven Destroying Heaven

Quite amazing

never heard any goth industrial before but i must say it combines two of my favorite genres into one making the ultimate genre. I need to go look for more goth techno now...

Winterbliss Winterbliss

great song!

this song is nearly perfect! i love how its ambient and trancey at the same time!

A Torn Leaf A Torn Leaf

quite good

Definately has a lot more variation than your other songs, and uses effects quite well. I somewhat question some of the voices but overall great job. now i don't even feel like composing after hearing this.

Overdrive Remix Overdrive Remix

nice!

this is pretty awesome!! i like the progressions and melody. You might want to consider remastering it because it gets a little distorted at times.

A-New-Decade responds:

Yea I know,, it's old so I didn't know much about mastering.

Looking Back =Excitment= Done Looking Back =Excitment= Done

whoa

drums certainly were sudden. I definately like the stereo effects, well done there. The bass also sounds quite nice. It gets a little repetative tho. I like the slowing down at the end.

Flare - Influx Flare - Influx

interesting...

interesting experiment.......not my style i guess.

StereoTactik responds:

Fuck off, cunt.

Midnight Association Midnight Association

Good start

Its a good start but it lacks complexity and seems to wander randomly about. I had this same problem when i began composing and the solution is just more experience. Try to work on the undermelody and make it "go somewhere." Also, take a look at what voices your using and make sure they flow together. At some points, the voices didn't mix very well and other points the song switched between two voices without any kind of transition. Keep composing though, you're doing good!

take a look at my songs and tell me/review them! spkid64

AlexanderZero responds:

You should be less condescending when you write reviews, lest you want to come off as a jerk:

"I had this same problem when i began composing and the solution is just more experience."

...right. You're the guru whose been writing music for longer than me because you checked. I've been submitting music since 2005 (on my old account, poo-on-you, which I dont use any more). On my two newgrounds accounds I've submitted 49 songs over the course of almost three years. While the song is a little repetitive, it hardly wanders about randomly. Every phase was calculated and mastered with care, I hardly feel that the song goes nowhere.

By the way, I will keep composing, but it's an ironic thing to say since there's a good chance I've been composing for longer than you.